Are you a fan of high-performance sports cars?
Well, get ready to be thrilled by the exciting connection between the Toyota GR Supra and Gazoo Racing (GR).
Priced from RM 568,000, the Toyota GR Supra is the ultimate powerhouse of power and speed.
But what exactly is Gazoo Racing?
It’s Toyota’s dedicated motorsports division, separate from the main brand, that aims to revolutionize the world of racing.
Let’s dive into the thrilling world of the Toyota GR Supra and its connection to Gazoo Racing.
Delve into the introduction of the A90 generation: Toyota GR Supra
Let’s start by discussing the pricing of the Toyota GR Supra, which starts from RM 568,000.
This A90 generation of Supra, named Toyota GR Supra, is part of Toyota’s Gazoo Racing (GR) lineup. Developed by Toyota’s Gazoo Racing division, the GR Supra showcases Toyota’s commitment to incorporating racing technology into their production cars.
Pricing, starting from RM 568,000
You can get behind the wheel of the A90 generation Toyota GR Supra, starting from RM 568,000. The pricing reflects the high-performance nature of the GR Supra, which is a result of the collaboration between Toyota and its Gazoo Racing division.
With Gazoo Racing’s involvement in various motorsports events like Le Mans and World Rally Championship, the GR Supra is infused with racing technology and expertise. The starting price of RM 568,000 positions the GR Supra as a premium sports car, offering a thrilling driving experience and exceptional performance.
The pricing also reflects the exclusivity and desirability of the GR Supra, making it a sought-after model for enthusiasts and collectors alike.
Comparison with earlier versions, like Toyota Celica Supra
When comparing the Toyota GR Supra to earlier versions like the Toyota Celica Supra, one notable difference is the evolution from pure Toyota models to BMW-Toyota joint ventures.
The Toyota Celica Supra, also known as the MkII Supra, was a product of Toyota’s own design and engineering.
In contrast, the GR Supra, specifically the A90 generation, was developed in collaboration with BMW, resulting in shared components and technologies between the two brands.
Evolution from pure Toyota models to BMW-Toyota joint ventures
The evolution from pure Toyota models to BMW-Toyota joint ventures, such as the Toyota Celica Supra, showcases the transformation and collaboration that has shaped the Toyota GR Supra and its connection to Gazoo Racing (GR).
The earlier versions of the Supra, like the Toyota Celica Supra, were solely Toyota models. However, with the latest A90 generation, Toyota partnered with BMW to develop the GR Supra. This joint venture allowed for the integration of BMW’s expertise in performance and engineering, resulting in a more powerful and dynamic sports car.
The BMW-Toyota collaboration ensured that the GR Supra not only lived up to its legendary name but also benefited from the advanced technologies and innovations of both companies.
This evolution signifies Toyota’s commitment to pushing boundaries and delivering a truly exceptional driving experience.
Establishment and purpose of Toyota’s Gazoo Racing division
Toyota’s Gazoo Racing division was established with the purpose of participating in major motorsports events such as Le Mans, World Rally Championship, and Nascar. Through its involvement in these tournaments, Gazoo Racing shapes the development of racing cars for factory teams, incorporating racing technology and experience into Toyota’s car production.
The division’s commitment to racing is evident in the GR badge found on Toyota’s sportier models, symbolizing their dedication to delivering high-performance vehicles.
Participation in major motorsports events: Le Mans, World Rally Championship, Nascar
To understand the establishment and purpose of Toyota’s Gazoo Racing division, let’s delve into its participation in major motorsports events like Le Mans, World Rally Championship, and Nascar.
Gazoo Racing, as Toyota’s unified in-house motorsports arm, has made its mark in these prestigious tournaments. In the World Rally Championship, Gazoo Racing has been actively involved, showcasing their prowess in the challenging world of rally racing.
At Le Mans, one of the most renowned endurance races, Gazoo Racing has consistently competed, pushing the limits of performance and innovation. Additionally, Gazoo Racing has ventured into the world of Nascar, demonstrating their commitment to high-speed racing.
Through their participation in these events, Gazoo Racing not only aims to achieve success on the track but also to improve Toyota’s car production by incorporating racing technology and experience.
How Gazoo Racing shapes the development of racing cars for factory teams
When Gazoo Racing shapes the development of racing cars for factory teams, it brings its expertise and experience from major motorsports events. Here’s how Gazoo Racing shapes the development of racing cars:
- Collaboration with factory teams: Gazoo Racing works closely with Toyota’s factory teams to develop high-performance racing cars. This collaboration allows them to combine their knowledge and expertise to create vehicles that excel in various racing disciplines.
- Utilization of racing technology: Gazoo Racing incorporates advanced racing technology into the development of their cars. This includes aerodynamic enhancements, performance tuning, and the use of lightweight materials to improve speed, handling, and overall performance on the track.
- Testing and refinement: Gazoo Racing conducts extensive testing and refinement to ensure that their racing cars perform at the highest level. This involves both on-track testing and simulation-based evaluations to fine-tune every aspect of the car’s performance.
Through these processes, Gazoo Racing plays a crucial role in the development of racing cars for Toyota’s factory teams, pushing the boundaries of performance and showcasing the brand’s commitment to racing excellence.
Toyota’s vision to evolve GR into a performance lifestyle brand
Toyota envisions GR to be more than just a performance brand, but a lifestyle brand as well. As part of this vision, Toyota has introduced the concept of GR Garages, with Malaysia being one of the pioneers.
These GR Garages serve as dedicated showrooms where customers can experience the GR brand and its offerings, creating a space that caters to the performance lifestyle of enthusiasts.
The concept and spread of the GR Garage, with Malaysia being a pioneer
One can experience the concept and spread of the GR Garage, with Malaysia leading the way, as Toyota aims to transform GR into a performance lifestyle brand. The GR Garage is a key component of Toyota’s strategy to establish GR as a distinct brand under the Gazoo Racing umbrella.
Here are three key points about the GR Garage and its significance in Malaysia:
- Pioneer in the region: Malaysia was one of the first countries to introduce the GR Garage concept, showcasing Toyota’s commitment to the performance lifestyle brand.
- Showroom experience: The GR Garage offers a unique showroom experience where customers can explore and interact with GR-branded vehicles, including the Toyota GR Supra and other future GR models.
- Performance-focused environment: The GR Garage creates an atmosphere that celebrates the thrill of driving and the performance heritage of Gazoo Racing, with dedicated spaces for showcasing racing memorabilia and hosting motorsport-related events.
This pioneering initiative in Malaysia sets the stage for the expansion of the GR Garage concept globally, further establishing GR as a performance lifestyle brand.
History and achievements of Toyota Racing Development (TRD)
Toyota Racing Development (TRD), the earlier motorsports division of Toyota, is being phased out in favor of Gazoo Racing. This decision marks a shift in Toyota’s focus towards the unified in-house motorsports arm of Gazoo Racing, which was initiated by Toyota president Akio Toyoda.
With a deep-rooted history and numerous achievements, TRD has played a significant role in Toyota’s involvement in major racing tournaments.
The phasing out decision in favor of Gazoo Racing
As part of its evolution, Toyota made the decision to phase out Toyota Racing Development’s (TRD) involvement in motorsports in favor of Gazoo Racing (GR). This move signifies Toyota’s commitment to the GR brand and its goal of becoming a performance lifestyle brand. The phasing out decision showcases Toyota’s recognition of Gazoo Racing’s achievements and expertise in the motorsports world.
Here are three key reasons behind this decision:
- Enhanced Racing Technology: Gazoo Racing has a strong track record in major racing tournaments like Le Mans, World Rally Championship, and Nascar. By focusing on Gazoo Racing, Toyota can tap into their racing technology and experience to improve the production of their cars, including the GR Supra.
- Unifying Toyota’s Motorsports Arm: Gazoo Racing is now Toyota’s unified in-house motorsports arm, integrating various racing activities under one brand. This consolidation allows for better coordination and synergy within Toyota’s motorsports division.
- Akio Toyoda’s Vision: The phasing out decision was driven by Akio Toyoda, the current president of Toyota and the driving force behind Gazoo Racing’s creation. Toyoda’s passion for extreme racing culture and his desire to elevate Toyota’s performance image led to the establishment and expansion of Gazoo Racing.
His passion for cars and motorsports leading to Gazoo’s establishment
Akio Toyoda’s deep passion for cars and motorsports was the driving force behind the establishment of Gazoo Racing.
What originally started as an online used car sales platform transformed into a racing brand under Toyoda’s leadership.
His dedication to the world of racing and his desire to incorporate racing technology and experience into Toyota’s car production led to the creation of Gazoo Racing as Toyota’s unified in-house motorsports arm.
The transformation of Gazoo from an online used car sales platform to a racing brand
With his passion for cars and motorsports, Akio Toyoda spearheaded the transformation of Gazoo from an online used car sales platform into a racing brand. Under his leadership, Gazoo Racing (GR) has become a prominent name in the automotive industry.
Here are three key aspects of Gazoo Racing’s transformation:
- Expansion into Motorsports: Gazoo Racing shifted its focus from online car sales to participating in various motorsports events such as Le Mans, World Rally Championship, and Nascar. This move allowed the brand to showcase its racing capabilities and gain recognition on a global scale.
- Integration with Toyota: Gazoo Racing is now a separate entity within Toyota, functioning as its unified in-house motorsports arm. It has gradually replaced Toyota’s earlier motorsports division, TRD, and is responsible for the company’s involvement in major racing tournaments.
- Evolution into a Brand: Toyota aims to evolve the GR brand into a performance lifestyle brand. To achieve this, they’ve set up GR Garages in showrooms and plan to introduce more GR-branded models like the GR Corolla. This brand evolution demonstrates Toyota’s commitment to incorporating racing technology and experience into their production cars.
Speculations and excitement for future GR-branded models
Now let’s turn our attention to the future of GR-branded models and the excitement surrounding them.
With the success of the GR Supra, there’s anticipation for the introduction of more GR variants in different markets and models. One highly anticipated model is the GR Corolla, a high-performance version of the compact car that promises impressive features like an all-wheel-drive system and a powerful turbocharged engine.
Additionally, the GR Yaris has also generated excitement, showcasing the potential for thrilling GR models to come.
Introduction of GR variants in markets and models, spotlight on GR Corolla and GR Yaris
The introduction of GR variants in markets and models has ignited speculation and excitement for future GR-branded models. Toyota’s commitment to the Gazoo Racing (GR) brand is evident with the upcoming GR Corolla and GR Yaris.
- GR Corolla: Toyota is set to release a high-performance version of their compact car, the GR Corolla. Equipped with an all-wheel-drive system and a turbocharged engine producing 300 horsepower, this model is designed to compete with rivals like the Ford Focus RS and Volkswagen Golf R. The GR Corolla features extended fenders, a carbon fiber roof, and aerodynamic vents, showcasing its rally racing influences. It will be manufactured at a dedicated GR production facility in Japan, highlighting Toyota’s focus on performance.
- GR Yaris: Another exciting addition to the GR lineup is the GR Yaris. This compact sports car combines lightweight construction, a turbocharged engine, and advanced technologies to deliver an exhilarating driving experience. The GR Yaris draws inspiration from Toyota’s experience in World Rally Championship and features aggressive styling cues. With its performance-oriented design and engineering, the GR Yaris is sure to impress enthusiasts.
- Future GR-branded models: With the introduction of the GR Corolla and GR Yaris, Toyota’s commitment to expanding the GR brand is evident. Enthusiasts can anticipate more GR-branded models in the future, showcasing the integration of racing technology and experience into Toyota’s production cars. As Gazoo Racing continues to evolve, it’s likely that we’ll see even more exciting and performance-focused vehicles from Toyota’s GR lineup.
The significance of the GR badge on Toyota’s sportier models
When it comes to Toyota’s sportier models, the GR badge holds significant meaning.
The GR badge represents Toyota’s commitment to incorporating racing technology and experience into their production cars.
It symbolizes the unique value, art, and endurance behind the Gazoo Racing (GR) division, and highlights Toyota’s dedication to creating high-performance vehicles that deliver an exhilarating driving experience.
Understanding the unique value, art, and endurance behind GR
To truly grasp the significance of the GR badge on Toyota’s sportier models, you must understand the unique value, art, and endurance behind it. Here are three key points to consider:
- Racing Heritage:
- The GR badge represents Toyota’s commitment to motorsports and its rich racing heritage.
- It’s a symbol of the brand’s dedication to pushing the limits of performance and technology.
- Gazoo Racing Expertise:
- The GR badge is backed by the expertise of Toyota’s Gazoo Racing division.
- Gazoo Racing is responsible for developing high-performance vehicles like the GR Supra.
- With its involvement in prestigious events like Le Mans and World Rally Championship, Gazoo Racing brings a wealth of racing knowledge and experience to the table.
- Endurance and Reliability:
- The GR badge signifies the endurance and reliability of Toyota’s sportier models.
- These vehicles are built to withstand the rigors of the track while still delivering a thrilling driving experience on the road.
- The GR Supra, for example, is known for its exceptional performance and long-lasting reliability.
The interpretation of Gazoo and its connection to garage
When interpreting the word ‘Gazoo’ and its connection to the garage, it becomes clear that Toyota is emphasizing its commitment to grassroots engineering and design.
The term ‘Gazoo’ originated from the Japanese word ‘garage,’ representing a place where enthusiasts come together to work on their cars.
By incorporating ‘Gazoo’ into its branding, Toyota aims to convey its dedication to the grassroots community and its desire to create vehicles that resonate with car enthusiasts at a fundamental level.
This connection to the garage highlights Toyota’s intention to develop high-performance models that are accessible and relatable to passionate drivers.
Emphasizing Toyota’s grassroots engineering and design commitment
Start your journey into understanding Toyota’s grassroots engineering and design commitment with the interpretation of Gazoo and its connection to the garage.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Racing development: Toyota’s Gazoo Racing division is deeply involved in motorsports events like Le Mans, World Rally Championship, and Nascar. They bring their racing technology and experience to improve Toyota’s car production.
- Performance car prototypes: Gazoo Racing creates vehicles in different categories, including GR, GR Sport, and GRMN. These models serve as prototypes for Toyota’s performance cars, showcasing their commitment to engineering and design excellence.
- The GR badge: When you see the GR badge on Toyota’s sportier models like the GR Supra and the upcoming GR Corolla, it symbolizes Toyota’s dedication to incorporating racing technology into their production cars.
Through Gazoo Racing, Toyota is able to emphasize their commitment to grassroots engineering and design, ensuring that their performance cars aren’t only powerful but also built to deliver an exhilarating driving experience.
Participation in prominent racing tournaments: World Endurance Championship and World Rally Championship
When it comes to racing, Toyota’s participation in prominent tournaments like the World Endurance Championship and World Rally Championship significantly influences the design and features of their consumer vehicles.
The racing experience gained from these tournaments allows Toyota to incorporate advanced technologies and aerodynamic enhancements into their production cars, enhancing both performance and overall driving experience.
This dedication to racing technology ensures that Toyota’s GR-branded models, like the GR Supra, deliver a thrilling and dynamic driving experience to enthusiasts.
How racing influences the design and features of consumer vehicles
By participating in prominent racing tournaments such as the World Endurance Championship and the World Rally Championship, Gazoo Racing infuses consumer vehicles with design and features influenced by the exhilarating world of motorsports. Here’s how racing influences the design and features of Toyota vehicles:
- Aerodynamics: Racing demands vehicles with optimal aerodynamic performance. This translates into consumer vehicles like the Toyota Yaris and Corolla receiving sleek body designs, sculpted lines, and functional aerodynamic elements that enhance performance and fuel efficiency.
- Performance Enhancements: Racing provides valuable insights into improving engine performance, suspension systems, and braking capabilities. These advancements trickle down to consumer vehicles, allowing them to deliver exhilarating driving experiences with enhanced power, agility, and handling.
- Safety Innovations: Racing also drives advancements in safety technology. Features like advanced driver assistance systems, reinforced body structures, and improved braking systems are developed and implemented in consumer vehicles, ensuring safer driving experiences on the road.
Through its participation in racing tournaments, Gazoo Racing continuously pushes the boundaries of automotive engineering, resulting in consumer vehicles that aren’t only stylish but also deliver exceptional performance and safety.
His involvement in global races and the 5 Continents Drive
Akio Toyoda, the president of Toyota, is deeply involved in global races and has a strong passion for motorsports. His philosophy and personal experience in racing have greatly influenced Toyota’s car manufacturing process. He believes that incorporating racing technology and experience into production vehicles enhances their performance and quality.
This commitment to racing technology is evident in the GR branding on Toyota’s sportier models, including the GR Supra and the upcoming GR Corolla. Toyoda’s involvement in global races and his dedication to pushing the limits of automotive performance have shaped Toyota’s approach to creating high-performance vehicles.
How his philosophy shapes Toyota’s car manufacturing process
Toyota’s involvement in global races and the 5 Continents Drive has greatly influenced the company’s car manufacturing process. Here’s how:
- Racing technology integration: Through their participation in various races, Toyota has gained valuable insights and expertise in developing high-performance vehicles. This knowledge is directly applied to their production models, resulting in improved engine performance, aerodynamics, and overall driving experience.
- Model development: The experience gained from global races has helped Toyota refine their models, such as the GR Supra and GR Corolla. These cars are designed to deliver exhilarating performance on the road, with features like turbocharged engines and all-wheel-drive systems.
- Continuous improvement: Toyota’s involvement in races and the 5 Continents Drive serves as a platform for continuous improvement. By pushing the boundaries of performance and durability, Toyota can identify areas for enhancement and implement them in their production vehicles.
Definition and roles of TGR
To understand the definition and roles of TGR (Toyota Gazoo Racing), it’s important to note their participation in major FIA championships, showcasing their commitment to motorsports on a global scale.
Additionally, TGR has established branches worldwide, including TGR Europe, further emphasizing their presence and influence in the racing community.
These accomplishments highlight TGR’s dedication to pushing the boundaries of automotive performance and their role in elevating Toyota’s racing pedigree.
Participation in major FIA championships
Participating in major FIA championships, Gazoo Racing demonstrates its commitment to motorsports excellence and showcases Toyota’s dedication to racing technology. Here are three examples of Gazoo Racing’s participation in major FIA championships:
- Le Mans: Gazoo Racing has been involved in the prestigious 24 Hours of Le Mans endurance race since 2012. They’ve achieved remarkable success, winning the race three times in the past decade. Their participation in this renowned event highlights their expertise in endurance racing and their ability to push the boundaries of performance.
- World Rally Championship (WRC): Gazoo Racing has made a significant impact in the WRC, competing with their Toyota Yaris WRC car. They’ve secured multiple victories and championships, proving their competitiveness in the world of rally racing.
- Nascar: Gazoo Racing has also ventured into the world of stock car racing, participating in the Nascar Cup Series. By entering this highly competitive championship, they showcase their versatility and commitment to different forms of motorsports.
Through their involvement in these major FIA championships, Gazoo Racing enhances their reputation as a formidable force in motorsports and underscores their role in shaping the development of the Toyota GR Supra and other high-performance vehicles.
The establishment of TGR Europe and its global branches
As a Toyota enthusiast, you may be interested to learn about the establishment of TGR Europe and its global branches, which play a crucial role in the development and expansion of Gazoo Racing’s presence worldwide.
TGR, which stands for Toyota Gazoo Racing, is Toyota’s unified in-house motorsports arm. TGR Europe serves as the European branch of Gazoo Racing and is responsible for overseeing motorsports activities in the region. It’s located in Cologne, Germany, and participates in various racing tournaments, including Le Mans, World Rally Championship, and Nascar.
TGR Europe works closely with Gazoo Racing’s headquarters in Japan to develop and enhance performance technologies for Toyota vehicles. The establishment of TGR Europe and its global branches demonstrates Toyota’s commitment to incorporating racing technology and experience into its car production, as seen in models like the Toyota GR Supra.
Beginning with student-led teams and the 24 Hours Nürburgring race
You’ll be interested to know that Akio Toyoda, the current president of Toyota, played a significant role in the early days of Gazoo Racing. Under his leadership, Gazoo Racing began its journey by supporting student-led teams in motorsports competitions.
One notable milestone was the team’s participation in the 24 Hours Nürburgring race, where they showcased their skills and determination. These early experiences laid the foundation for Gazoo Racing’s expansion and its eventual development into a leading motorsports division within Toyota.
Akio Toyoda’s early involvement and Gazoo Racing’s expansion under his leadership
Akio Toyoda’s passion for racing and his hands-on approach played a crucial role in the expansion of Gazoo Racing under his leadership. Toyoda’s early involvement in Gazoo Racing began with student-led teams, where he encouraged young engineers to develop their skills in motorsports. The turning point came when Toyoda himself participated in the 24 Hours Nürburgring race, experiencing firsthand the challenges and excitement of endurance racing.
This direct involvement and commitment from Toyoda inspired the growth of Gazoo Racing. Under his leadership, the team expanded its participation in various motorsports events, including Le Mans, World Rally Championship, and Nascar. Toyoda’s vision to evolve the GR brand into a performance lifestyle brand led to the establishment of GR Garages in showrooms and the phasing out of the TRD division.
Through Gazoo Racing, Toyota incorporates racing technology and experience into their production cars, symbolized by the GR badge on sportier models like the GR Supra and anticipated future models like the GR Corolla.
Milestones from 2015-2022, including the launch of exclusive GR brand cars
You frequently witness the milestones from 2015-2022, including the launch of exclusive GR brand cars, starting with student-led teams and the 24 Hours Nürburgring race.
The introduction of the Toyota GR Supra in 2019 marked a significant moment for Gazoo Racing (GR). The GR Supra, the A90 generation of the Supra, was developed by Toyota’s Gazoo Racing division, showcasing their commitment to performance and racing technology.
Building on this success, Toyota has expanded the GR brand, aiming to evolve it into a performance lifestyle brand. They’ve set up GR Garages in showrooms and are phasing out their earlier motorsports division, TRD, in favor of Gazoo Racing.
With the GR Supra as their flagship model, there’s anticipation for other GR-branded cars, such as the GR Corolla, to be introduced in the future. The launch of these exclusive GR brand cars demonstrates Toyota’s dedication to producing high-performance vehicles that incorporate racing technology and experience.
Insights into TGR World Rally Team and their victories
The TGR World Rally Team has been actively involved in sportscar racing in the FIA World Endurance Championship, showcasing their expertise in endurance racing.
Additionally, they’ve made their mark in rally-raid events, demonstrating their skill in navigating challenging terrains.
Their achievements extend beyond international competitions, with national representations that exemplify their commitment to motorsports excellence.
Sportscar racing involvement in FIA World Endurance Championship
Toyota’s GR Supra and Gazoo Racing (GR) have made a significant impact in the sportscar racing scene, particularly in the FIA World Endurance Championship, with the TGR World Rally Team achieving notable victories.
Here are some insights into their involvement in the championship:
- Dominance in the LMP1 class: Toyota Gazoo Racing has been a dominant force in the LMP1 class, securing multiple victories and championships. Their advanced hybrid technology and skilled drivers have propelled them to the top of the podium.
- Rivalry with other manufacturers: Toyota’s presence in the championship has sparked intense competition with other manufacturers like Porsche and Audi. The battles on the track have thrilled motorsport enthusiasts around the world.
- Garage in Japan: Toyota Gazoo Racing’s success in the FIA World Endurance Championship has led to the establishment of a dedicated GR Garage in Japan. This facility showcases the team’s achievements and allows fans to experience the excitement of motorsport up close.
Toyota’s involvement in the FIA World Endurance Championship through Gazoo Racing hasn’t only pushed the boundaries of performance but also brought thrilling racing action to fans worldwide.
Rally-raid participations and national representations
With its participation in rally-raid events and representation on a national level, the TGR World Rally Team has achieved remarkable victories.
The team’s rally-raid participations have showcased their exceptional skills and expertise in off-road racing. They’ve competed in prestigious events such as the Dakar Rally, one of the toughest off-road races in the world. The TGR World Rally Team has consistently demonstrated their dominance in this challenging motorsport discipline, securing multiple wins and podium finishes.
Their national representations have further solidified their reputation as a force to be reckoned with. Representing their respective countries, the team has proudly displayed their GR affiliation, showcasing the commitment to racing technology and performance that the GR brand represents.
Through their rally-raid participations and national representations, the TGR World Rally Team continues to excel in the world of motorsports.
Categorization into GR, GR Sport, and GRMN
Experience the categorization of Toyota’s GR models into GR, GR Sport, and GRMN, allowing you to choose the level of performance and sportiness that suits your driving preferences.
The GR lineup offers a range of options to cater to different enthusiasts. Here’s a breakdown of what each category represents:
- GR: The GR designation represents the base level of performance and sportiness. These models feature enhancements inspired by racing technology, such as aerodynamic styling elements and improved handling. The GR models provide an exciting driving experience without compromising on practicality.
- GR Sport: The GR Sport models take things up a notch by incorporating even more performance-focused features. These vehicles offer a sportier driving experience with enhancements like sport-tuned suspension, upgraded brakes, and additional aesthetic enhancements. The GR Sport models are designed for those who crave a more spirited driving experience.
- GRMN: GRMN stands for Gazoo Racing Masters of Nürburgring, and these models represent the pinnacle of performance and sportiness within the GR lineup. Developed by Toyota’s dedicated motorsports team, GRMN vehicles feature significant performance upgrades, including more powerful engines, enhanced aerodynamics, and track-focused suspension and braking systems. The GRMN models are for those seeking an exhilarating and track-ready driving experience.
Whether you’re a casual enthusiast or a hardcore performance junkie, Toyota’s GR lineup offers a range of options to satisfy your driving desires. From the base GR models to the sportier GR Sport variants and the high-performance GRMN models, there’s a GR vehicle for every level of excitement.